post toasties
Crappo
2005-08-03 03:27:58 UTC
there I SAID IT
nebulax
2005-08-08 02:56:30 UTC
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-08 03:58:20 UTC
I'll never know another nebulax like nebulax in
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
--
____________________________________________________________________________­
Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!!
Lola Stonewall Riot
2001 RADW Bitch of the Year, ADRIC Awards (by acclamation); mhm 29x21; Tom
Baker's #1 Fan; Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; S.N.A.R.K.Y.: Synthetic
Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork; the Discordian
People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without portfolio); Demon of
Mockery and Silliness, Demon Lord of Confusion, Demon Prince of Absurdity;
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Lola, called Snarky, Queen of
the Snarks of Ærisia; Queen of Rice; TransWench; Ship's Chaos Demon, Bad
Ship BetNoirian; The God of Odd Statements; Dr. L. C. Snark, Professor of
Philosophy, Critical Theory (Liberal Arts and Contemporary Studies),
Mockery, Silliness, Confusion, Absurdity, Chaos, & General Mayhem, Centre
For Xena Studies; The God-Fairy-Demon Snark; The Black Goat With A Thousand
Young; Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE,
KOTHASK, GGGHD, MWFA, HCNB, CPFG, CEM; Superfaggot; Canadian Popular Front
for the Whitetail Jihad; Wearer of the Holy FAGGOT Hat; Sec'y, Int'l
Homosexual Conspiracy; Treasurer, Int'l Anarchist Conspiracy; Czar of all
the Flonkers; Mastermind of the SMOF; allegedly The Worst Kind Of Feminist;
Chas. E. Pemberton
ICQ: 135930147; popesnarkyatwitchnetdotorg or
popesnarkyatgmaildotcom
BITCH PRIDE!
Quotable quotes:
"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, In the Land of
Redmond where the Shadows lie."'

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges on
the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or Interpret
Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on the overriding
importance of society's reluctance to accept homosexuality, in Message-ID:
<brIDe.67062$***@fed1read01>

"Oh, and Snarky, if you're listening: Fuck you, Asshole! Enjoy the few
remaining days of your internet access." -- Kooky troll John Long gets
delusional
Post by nebulax
Well, gee, coming from an asshole like *you* ...
ESAD, ya 'ho bitch.
Please to be posting proof, you facile fridgemagnet.
-- replied the Aussie rapier, aka fnord/Affinity, in a now-lost message

Basically, the fundamental premises of religion are evil, ultimately
authoritarian and amounting to "Might makes right", so when you run into
people who are both religious and good, (a) they're good in spite of
their religiosity and (b) don't cross their religiosity.
-- mimus

"I have a dream...that one day the whole world will know the joy of my
nipples!" -- Stimpy

"Bad stories are bad stories. We just call them as they are." -- DBurns
demonstrates his sheer cluelessness in a now lost Message-ID

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are beginning
to irritate me with these obsessions of yours! Fish don?t just catch
themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, & Gems" (64/318)

"The meek shall inherit the earth -- 2' x ~6' x 6' of it."

"Bernadette, you ignorant oaf.
Bernadette, you brainless dullard.
Bernadette, you feeble-minded wag.
Bernadette, you blathering baboon.
Bernadette, you babbling boor.
Bernadette, you depraved dolt.
Bernadette, you stinking slimeball.
Bernadette, you yammering yak.
Bernadette, you lily-livered lush.
Bernadette, you hard-hearted hulk."
-- Mother Be Strange gets very hard on herself, in
another lost Message-ID

"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good enough for these
U-nited States!" -- Sen. Helms, in a senate floor debate over bilingual
education.)

"*Yahoo! stinks* is pretty much axiomatic..." -- Me.

"The policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to
preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago, September 23, 1968

"Moral: it's not a plot hole if two eyes and two brain cells can solve it."
-- Keith Goodnight, in atbvs, on NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002
16:46:02 EDT

"Kung fu's useful!"

Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
http://www.politicalcompass.org/
mimus
2005-08-08 04:09:01 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

You want a job and a lizard to ride?

< _The Einstein Intersection_
dave hillstrom
2005-08-08 04:20:27 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
i think ill go create more of that right now, thanks.
--
dave hillstrom

this space under construction. donations accepted.

FREE LaBlueGirl, NOW!
mimus

< _The Einstein Intersection_
dave hillstrom
2005-08-08 05:26:31 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
i think ill go create more of that right now, thanks.
Noble of you.
just doing my part for the environment, you know.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
down right "puerto rican"...
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-08 04:33:44 UTC
I'll never know another mimus like mimus in
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
Small change can often be found under seat cushions.
--
____________________________________________________________________________­

mimus
2005-08-08 04:33:15 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
Small change can often be found under seat cushions.
Good- sized bills can often be found in wallets.
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Let's get the hell out of here while we can still pass
our Rorschasch tests.

< _The Last Happy Hour_
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-08 05:36:57 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
Small change can often be found under seat cushions.
Good- sized bills can often be found in wallets.
It's not that life is too short, it's that death is too long.
--
____________________________________________________________________________­

dave hillstrom
2005-08-08 05:44:21 UTC
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 05:36:57 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
Small change can often be found under seat cushions.
Good- sized bills can often be found in wallets.
It's not that life is too short, it's that death is too long.
bullshit. life IS too short.

the belgians are thieves.
mimus
2005-08-08 05:51:20 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
Small change can often be found under seat cushions.
Good- sized bills can often be found in wallets.
It's not that life is too short, it's that death is too long.
bullshit. life IS too short.
And brain cells are too few.
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded.

< Pratchett
dave hillstrom

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
few are many now.
Robert Morpheal
2005-08-20 15:04:49 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
few are many now.
Chop chop ?

R.M.
mimus
2005-08-08 05:42:26 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
Small change can often be found under seat cushions.
Good- sized bills can often be found in wallets.
It's not that life is too short, it's that death is too long.
To an ant, molehills are mountains.
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Six months ago Uncle Bob was driving to Mudgee when
a tiger snake slid out from under the dashboard and
bit him on the groin, but it's OK now because he's
off the life support machine and able to communicate
with eyeblinks.

< _In a Sunburned Country_
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-08 07:23:19 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday.
And the manure of the day before.
Small change can often be found under seat cushions.
Good- sized bills can often be found in wallets.
It's not that life is too short, it's that death is too long.
To an ant, molehills are mountains.
Everybody lies about sex.
--
____________________________________________________________________________­

Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-12 04:52:49 UTC
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:23:19 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Mastermind of the SMOF
some mighty odd fridays?...
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-12 06:18:12 UTC
If Slowhand Hussein is the Slowhand Husseiniest Slowhand Hussein I'll ever
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Mastermind of the SMOF
some mighty odd fridays?...
It's a sekrit.
--
____________________________________________________________________________­

Slowhand Hussein
tell me. i u can trust.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-12 04:54:55 UTC
Post by nebulax
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
He who smelt it, dealt it!
he who felt it.... hrm....
...felt it?
mimus
2005-08-08 04:34:34 UTC
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
Wee get lots of that around here, unless my dysxeelia's acting ;up again.

< _The Einstein Intersection_
dave hillstrom
2005-08-19 05:31:05 UTC
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
im more interested in ~why~ you said it.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-19 09:39:42 UTC
i'm all about the 'HOW'.
mimus
2005-08-19 14:54:04 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
im more interested in ~why~ you said it.
i'm all about the 'HOW'.
How.
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

I wonder what I have been up to.

< _Beyond Apollo_
dave hillstrom

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-20 05:26:45 UTC
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:10:11 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, when The
meow.
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-22 22:20:17 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
im more interested in ~why~ you said it.
i'm all about the 'HOW'.
How.
how!
How?
meow.
meow.
--
____________________________________________________________________________­
Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!!
Lola Stonewall Riot; Smeeter: Pending
2001 RADW Bitch of the Year, ADRIC Awards (by acclamation); mhm 29x21; Tom
Baker's #1 Fan; Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; S.N.A.R.K.Y.: Synthetic
Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork; the Discordian
People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without portfolio); Demon of
Mockery and Silliness, Demon Lord of Confusion, Demon Prince of Absurdity;
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Lola, called Snarky, Queen of
the Snarks of Ærisia; Queen of Rice; TransWench; Ship's Chaos Demon, Bad
Ship BetNoirian; The God of Odd Statements; Dr. L. C. Snark, Professor of
Philosophy, Critical Theory (Liberal Arts and Contemporary Studies),
Mockery, Silliness, Confusion, Absurdity, Chaos, & General Mayhem, Centre
For Xena Studies; The God-Fairy-Demon Snark; The Black Goat With A Thousand
Young; Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE,
KOTHASK, GGGHD, MWFA, HCNB, CPFG, CEM; Bent Depraved N. Deviant
Cock-Smoker, Esq., Superfaggot; Canadian Popular Front for the Whitetail
Jihad; Wearer of the Holy FAGGOT Hat; Sec'y, Int'l Homosexual Conspiracy;
Treasurer, Int'l Anarchist Conspiracy; Czar of all the Flonkers; Mastermind
of the SMOF; allegedly The Worst Kind Of Feminist; Chas. E. Pemberton
ICQ: 135930147; popesnarkyatwitchnetdotorg or
popesnarkyatgmaildotcom
BITCH PRIDE!
Quotable quotes:
"Three OS's from corporate-kings in their towers of glass,
Seven from valley-lords where orchards used to grow,
Nine from dotcoms doomed to die,
One from the Dark Lord Gates on his dark throne
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, In the Land of
Redmond where the Shadows lie."'

"Welcome to modern warfare.  There are no
more civilians, only combatants." -- Attila gets militaristic in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"Laws count, the US Constitution count more, and we need to have judges on
the bench who are going to Carry Out those laws, not Make Law or Interpret
Law." -- John "Easily" Shocked contradicts his own words on the overriding
importance of society's reluctance to accept homosexuality, in Message-ID:
<brIDe.67062$***@fed1read01>

"For the most part, morality is universal." -- John "Easily" Shocked

"Oh, and Snarky, if you're listening: Fuck you, Asshole! Enjoy the few
remaining days of your internet access." -- Kooky troll John Long gets
delusional, sometime back in 2001
Post by nebulax
Well, gee, coming from an asshole like *you* ...
ESAD, ya 'ho bitch.
Please to be posting proof, you facile fridgemagnet.
-- replied the Aussie rapier, aka fnord/Affinity, in Message-ID:
<***@bigpond.com>

Basically, the fundamental premises of religion are evil, ultimately
authoritarian and amounting to "Might makes right", so when you run into
people who are both religious and good, (a) they're good in spite of
their religiosity and (b) don't cross their religiosity.
-- mimus

"I have a dream...that one day the whole world will know the joy of my
nipples!" -- Stimpy

"Bad stories are bad stories. We just call them as they are." -- DBurns
demonstrates his sheer cluelessness on Mar 9, 2002, at 6:25 pm, in
rec.arts.drwho

"Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are beginning
to irritate me with these obsessions of yours! Fish don?t just catch
themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, & Gems" (64/318)

"The meek shall inherit the earth -- 2' x ~6' x 6' of it."

"Bernadette, you ignorant oaf.
Bernadette, you brainless dullard.
Bernadette, you feeble-minded wag.
Bernadette, you blathering baboon.
Bernadette, you babbling boor.
Bernadette, you depraved dolt.
Bernadette, you stinking slimeball.
Bernadette, you yammering yak.
Bernadette, you lily-livered lush.
Bernadette, you hard-hearted hulk."
-- Mother Be Strange gets very hard on herself, in

"[Lurlean] would never dream of sleeping with a dog. The Bible's against it.
You don't seem to care what the Bible says, so she thought maybe you gave
that a try too -- in addition to sucking on Steve, letting him play with
your butt, and having seven different lesbian lovers in our bed." -- Sistah
Moonshine shocks a.p.h. with the revelation that she got it off with
"Romaine Brooks", in Message-ID:
<***@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

"I should have known my boss was evil when he
called my jumping onto my chair to praise the Lord out loud 'inappropriate
behavior.'" -- Sistah Moonshine: Oppressed Christian, in Message-ID:
<***@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"I made a pact with the devil." -- Sistah Moonshine, from her dream diary,
in Message-ID:
<***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>

preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago, September 23, 1968

"Moral: it's not a plot hole if two eyes and two brain cells can solve it."
-- Keith Goodnight, in atbvs, on NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002
16:46:02 EDT

"Kung fu's useful!"

"One of the most embarrassing problems for the early nineteenth-century
champions of the Christian faith was that not one of the first six
presidents of the United States was an orthodox Christian."
-- "The Annals of America: Great Issues in American Life: A Conspectus" by
Mortimer J. Adler, Editor-in-chief, Chicago: Encyclopedia Britannica,
1968, Volume 2, page 420

"The care of every man's soul belongs to himself. But what if he neglect the
care of it? Well what if he neglect the care of his health or his estate,
which would more nearly relate to the state. Will the magistrate make a law
that he not be poor or sick? Laws provide against injury from others; but
not from ourselves. God himself will not save men against their wills."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I
think his System of Morals and his religion... has received various
corrupting changes, and I have, with most present dissenters in England,
some doubts as to his divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize
upon, having never studied it, and think it needless to busy myself with
it now, when I expect soon an opportunity of knowing the Truth with less
trouble."
-- From Benjamin Franklin's autobiography

"The Religion then of every man must be left to the conviction and
conscience of every man; and it is the right of every man to exercise it as
these may dictate. ... Who does not see that the same authority which can
establish Christianity, in exclusion of all other Religions, may establish
with the same ease any particular sect of Christians, in exclusion of all
other Sects?"
-- James Madison, "Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments"

Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
http://www.politicalcompass.org/

"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature" -- Feather

"This bandwidth has been rescued from AOL." -- mimus
Steve Leyland
2005-08-23 00:30:43 UTC
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers wrote:
: I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
: when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to Slowhand
: Hussein:
:: On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:10:11 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers wrote:
::: I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
::: when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to dave
::: hillstrom:
:::: On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:54:04 -0400, mimus wrote:
::::: On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 02:39:42 -0700, Slowhand Hussein wrote:
:::::: On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:31:05 -0400, dave hillstrom wrote:
::::::: On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:27:58 -0400, Crappo wrote:
:::::::
:::::::: there I SAID IT
:::::::
::::::: im more interested in ~why~ you said it.
:::::::
:::::: i'm all about the 'HOW'.
:::::
::::: How.
::::
:::: how!
:::
::: How?
::
:: meow.
: meow.
meow.
:
:
: A sad little top-poster with the nym of "Choirboy" once lamed:
[...]
: DBurns demonstrates his sheer cluelessness on Mar 9, 2002, at 6:25
: pm, in rec.arts.drwho
:
[...]
: to preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago, September
: 23, 1968
:
[...]
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

We are students of words; we are shut up in schools, and colleges, and
recitation rooms, for ten or fifteen years, and come out at last with a
bag of wind, a memory of words, and do not know a thing. - Ralph Waldo
Emerson
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling twat of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow
Slowhand Hussein
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers

The former masser of reality has become the Dark Poet

what the hell?
Scotty

what the hell?
Crappo
2005-08-25 17:29:01 UTC
Post by Scotty
Oh, no......
Hey! Can you beam us up??
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-25 22:52:52 UTC
Post by Crappo
Post by Scotty
Oh, no......
Hey! Can you beam us up??
no no no.... push the broom THIS way.
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-25 10:35:34 UTC
I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, when The
Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to The former masser of reality
Post by Steve Leyland
: I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
: when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to Slowhand
::: I was busily flonking away in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,
::: when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to dave
:::::::: there I SAID IT
::::::: im more interested in ~why~ you said it.
:::::: i'm all about the 'HOW'.
::::: How.
:::: how!
::: How?
:: meow.
: meow.
meow.
meow.
MEOW.
MEOW.
Post by The former masser of reality has become the Dark Poet
what the hell?
hat the whell?
--
____________________________________________________________________________­
[...]

"'drink that hooch,' they would say, 'and then smoke
that joint. Bury your head in that strange
woman's crotch and bring her to a thunderous climax with your tongue, then
tell her no man could
ever give her that much pleasure in a thousand years. Tell her to leave her
husband and become a lesbian. Drip hot wax on that pervert's nutty buddies
and then charge him extra for the privilege.'" -- Sistah Moonshine is now
working on an erotic epic to outmatch Anne Rice.

"Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
adversely."
-- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic".

"You are the GOD-DAMNED, IGNORANT LIAR here.
Now, that is not me taking the Lord's name in vain."
-- John Wentzky: Living proof of the Death of Irony, in Message-ID:
<jljOe.5348$***@bignews3.bellsouth.net>

preserve disorder" -- Mayor Richard Daley of Czechago, September 23, 1968

[...]

"There is in the clergy of all Christian denominations a time-serving,
cringing, subservient morality, as wide from the spirit of the gospel as it
is from the intrepid assertion and vindication of truth."
-- John Quincy Adams, in his diary, May 27th, 1838

"In great contests, each party claims to act in accordance with the will of
God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong. God cannot be for and
against the same thing at the same time."
--Abraham Lincoln, memo dated September 30, 1862

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant
church, nor by any church that I know of... Each of those
churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve
them all."
-- Thomas Paine, "The Age of Reason"

Slowhand Hussein
buster keaton would be proud.
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-19 11:58:03 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
Post by Crappo
there I SAID IT
im more interested in ~why~ you said it.
A fundamental confusion about the text-based nature of most of usenet? Mind
you, not so much of a concern in the flonk. And now, time for sleep.
--
____________________________________________________________________________­

dave hillstrom

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-19 20:17:23 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
sleeper.
woody allen must die if he didn't already
dave hillstrom
2005-08-19 21:55:35 UTC
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:17:23 -0700, Slowhand Hussein
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
sleeper.
woody allen must die if he didn't already
people say he rawks, but ive never liked his films. so im all for your
suggestion.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-20 05:27:33 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
sleeper.
woody allen must die if he didn't already
people say he rawks, but ive never liked his films. so im all for your
suggestion.
then its decided...

WOODY ALLEN MUST DIE
(if he didn't already...)
dave hillstrom
2005-08-20 05:43:42 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
sleeper.
woody allen must die if he didn't already
people say he rawks, but ive never liked his films. so im all for your
suggestion.
then its decided...
WOODY ALLEN MUST DIE
(if he didn't already...)
AND HIS LITTLE DOG TOO!!!

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
not to mention!
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-19 20:16:44 UTC
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
dave hillstrom
2005-08-19 21:56:04 UTC
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:16:44 -0700, Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
dave hillstrom
2005-08-20 05:44:12 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-20 12:17:22 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.
so then it is true polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
(unless they spend the night in troy)

??
dave hillstrom
2005-08-20 16:08:34 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.
so then it is true polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
(unless they spend the night in troy)
??
well, troy, nowhere, im not sure theres much of a difference.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
the same goes for schenectady. i have no idea why they go there...
dave hillstrom
2005-08-20 20:56:47 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.
so then it is true polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
(unless they spend the night in troy)
??
well, troy, nowhere, im not sure theres much of a difference.
the same goes for schenectady. i have no idea why they go there...
now that GE is gone, the only reason i can think of is Union.

so, do you actually live in the shadows of the Rockefeller campus, or am
i projecting again?

the belgians are thieves.
philicorda
2005-08-21 00:18:59 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.
so then it is true polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
(unless they spend the night in troy)
??
well, troy, nowhere, im not sure theres much of a difference.
the same goes for schenectady. i have no idea why they go there...
now that GE is gone, the only reason i can think of is Union.
so, do you actually live in the shadows of the Rockefeller campus, or am
i projecting again?
You can tell by the smell when you open the can.
A fresh canned Christmas smells of tinsel and old cardboard.
A really out of date one smells like turkey and cigarette ash.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-21 00:28:48 UTC
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 00:18:59 GMT, philicorda
Post by philicorda
turkey and cigarette ash
my life, described in four words
dave hillstrom
2005-08-21 00:57:43 UTC
Post by philicorda
turkey and cigarette ash
my life, described in four words
arent you overcooking that bird a bit?

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
its going straight to soup in that crock pot...
Slowhand Hussein
schenectady is only a metaphor for my favorite state.
dave hillstrom
2005-08-21 00:56:25 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.
so then it is true polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
(unless they spend the night in troy)
??
well, troy, nowhere, im not sure theres much of a difference.
the same goes for schenectady. i have no idea why they go there...
now that GE is gone, the only reason i can think of is Union.
so, do you actually live in the shadows of the Rockefeller campus, or am
i projecting again?
schenectady is only a metaphor for my favorite state.
of mind? a schenectady state of mind? i think you might need
professional help. <g>

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-21 06:35:50 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.
so then it is true polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
(unless they spend the night in troy)
??
well, troy, nowhere, im not sure theres much of a difference.
the same goes for schenectady. i have no idea why they go there...
now that GE is gone, the only reason i can think of is Union.
so, do you actually live in the shadows of the Rockefeller campus, or am
i projecting again?
schenectady is only a metaphor for my favorite state.
of mind?
yes, but a specific one! come on now... guess!
Post by dave hillstrom
a schenectady state of mind? i think you might need
professional help. <g>
no no.... well, okay. yes then. i do need professional help and plenty
of it too. but that's besides the point. schenectady is where my
non-existent motorcycle club's chapter is hq'ed. ya know, the good ol'
DPMC?... (Dangling Participles Motorcycle Club) or more specifically,
schenectady is where it would be hq'd *if the DPMC existed. (which it
doesn't...)

and besides, the word "schenectady" conjures up a damn fine mental
image. one of which i've never actually seen first-hand. with any
luck, things will remain on tha status quo tip. (wurd to tha pilgrim.)

anyhoo, what with all the number issuin' out there on teh usenut i've
started issuing out DPMC - Schenectady numbers. so far, there is one:

1

and its mine, oddly enough.

now then... where were we?...

*flipping pages*
mimus
2005-08-21 14:50:00 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
not until you turn the motor on.
yes, but do they have enough gas to get back to schenectady?
they can always spend the night in Troy.
so then it is true polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
(unless they spend the night in troy)
??
well, troy, nowhere, im not sure theres much of a difference.
the same goes for schenectady. i have no idea why they go there...
now that GE is gone, the only reason i can think of is Union.
so, do you actually live in the shadows of the Rockefeller campus, or am
i projecting again?
schenectady is only a metaphor for my favorite state.
I bet that's the first time that's ever happened-- Schenectady being a
metaphor, I mean.

< _Beyond Apollo_
Slowhand Hussein
i was seriously hoping so...
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-20 05:28:37 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
and oh-so easy to digest too.
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-22 22:11:37 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
and oh-so easy to digest too.
Do androids dream of polycarbonate sheep?
--
____________________________________________________________________________­

Slowhand Hussein
nope. but SPAMBOTS do!
Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
2005-08-25 10:39:02 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
and oh-so easy to digest too.
Do androids dream of polycarbonate sheep?
nope. but SPAMBOTS do!
In full stereo surround sound with Technicolour?
--
____________________________________________________________________________­

Slowhand Hussein
and 3D HD too!
hoKEy wOLf
my ant has lost his practice pads
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-20 05:29:04 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
dave hillstrom
2005-08-20 05:45:20 UTC
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:29:04 -0700, Slowhand Hussein
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
dave hillstrom
2005-08-20 16:09:21 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
then who is russell beeeeee ?
dave hillstrom
2005-08-20 21:00:31 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world

and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even then,
even, though its another sort of play with.

the belgians are thieves.
mimus
2005-08-20 23:30:07 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even then,
even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?

< _Beyond Apollo_
dave hillstrom
2005-08-21 00:02:33 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even then,
even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
no, im not. they used to. but that was years ago. that doesnt stop it
from being his home group, though.

the belgians are thieves.
Russell B
2005-08-21 12:44:52 UTC
What makes "mimus" so straight, and me so bent?
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even then,
even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
dave hillstrom
2005-08-21 20:37:26 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even then,
even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
thanks mimus. really.

the belgians are thieves.
mimus
2005-08-21 20:46:38 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even then,
even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
thanks mimus. really.
Hey, it's not *my* claims policy.

< _Beyond Apollo_
Slowhand Hussein
faq please
Raspberry Beret
2005-08-21 23:41:46 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Post by dave hillstrom
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 05:18:52 -0700, Slowhand Hussein
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:45:20 -0400, dave hillstrom
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:29:04 -0700, Slowhand Hussein
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:45:23 -0400, dave hillstrom
Hey, get back here and write me a pome, you slut!
dave hillstrom
2005-08-21 23:52:59 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even
then, even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
Hey, get back here and write me a pome, you slut!
was this an official claim of ownership by atr-w?

the belgians are thieves.
mimus
2005-08-21 23:57:03 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even
then, even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
Hey, get back here and write me a pome, you slut!
was this an official claim of ownership by atr-w?
<piously>

Thank Fluffy!

< _The Einstein Intersection_
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-23 08:49:12 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:58:03 GMT, Teh Czar ov All Teh
Post by Teh Czar ov All Teh Flonkers
And now, time
polycarbonate sheep will get you nowhere
But they're microwaveable.
can they be autoclaved?
nope. but they smell like formica!
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even
then, even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
Hey, get back here and write me a pome, you slut!
get to mackin to this bitch named sadie
she used to be the homeboy’s lady
hoKEy wOLf
2005-08-25 00:07:43 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even
then, even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
Hey, get back here and write me a pome, you slut!
get to mackin to this bitch named sadie
she used to be the homeboy’s lady
she thought she saw a ghost
but it was just a piece of toast
after that they always called her fraidy
mimus
2005-08-25 00:57:23 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even
then, even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
Hey, get back here and write me a pome, you slut!
get to mackin to this bitch named sadie
she used to be the homeboy’s lady
she thought she saw a ghost
but it was just a piece of toast
after that they always called her fraidy
<clap>
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Whatever are we to do to show the
true harmony and peace that rule here,
somewhat disguised at the moment by
the apparent disorder now seemingly in
progress?

< Laumer
Russell B
HAHAHAHAHA YOU STILL GOT IT HOKEYWOLF
Slowhand Hussein
watch it. you're being FUN again!
Russell B
Well, now I'm back in character so FUCK YOU.
dave hillstrom
2005-08-26 18:01:45 UTC
Post by dave hillstrom
if we rub them on russell beeeeee theyd smell better, im sure.
isn't russell the drummer for the gorillaz?
i wouldnt know. i dont follow lower primates.
then who is russell beeeeee ?
well, he hails from alt.tv.real-world
and he can be fun to play with when he isnt feeling grumpy. even
then, even, though its another sort of play with.
Are you sure they claim him?
Probably not. And if nobody else does within thirty days, I'm ALL
YOURS!!!!!
Hey, get back here and write me a pome, you slut!
get to mackin to this bitch named sadie
she used to be the homeboy’s lady
she thought she saw a ghost
but it was just a piece of toast
after that they always called her fraidy
HAHAHAHAHA YOU STILL GOT IT HOKEYWOLF
watch it. you're being FUN again!
Well, now I'm back in character so FUCK YOU.
you? have character?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA
--
dave hillstrom

i have an exploding butt.

the belgians are thieves.
Russell B
I have A character. Totally different head.
The Honourable Judge Wavy G
Are you guys talking about "Dungeons and Dragons"?
Russell B
2005-08-26 23:55:31 UTC
What makes "The Honourable Judge Wavy G" so straight, and me so bent?
Post by dave hillstrom
[...]
Fuck no. I don't play that lame-ass game. And I certainly never had a
tenth-level paladin named Zaphod Beeblebrox when I was in eighth grade.
dave hillstrom
2005-08-26 23:58:58 UTC
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 19:35:23 -0400, The Honourable Judge Wavy G
Post by dave hillstrom
[...]
im not. are you?
--
dave hillstrom

i have an exploding butt.

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
wow. you *are fun!
Slowhand Hussein
is russell in a good mood today? should we lift his spirits?
dave hillstrom

the belgians are thieves.
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-21 06:37:24 UTC
Hi Tim.
Crappo
2005-08-23 18:09:41 UTC
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Hi Tim.
alright everybody shutup and finish yer gruel
Slowhand Hussein
2005-08-23 20:01:46 UTC
Post by Crappo
Post by Slowhand Hussein
Hi Tim.
alright everybody shutup and finish yer gruel
don't drink the milk.