Send.
John F. Winston
2005-05-24 13:49:44 UTC
Subject: Did The Aliens Help Us Invent The Transistor? May 24, 2005.

Here is some information that attempts to prove that we got the
idea of the transistor from alien space people.

From: G
Subject: REVERSE-ENGINEERING UFO TECHNOLOGY - Hi, I'm Jack Sh-lman
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/accandroswell.html
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles.html
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/
SEARCH:
Roswell UFO Technology
Computer company chief Jack Shu-man argues that the transistor
could never have been invented so suddenly at A-&T in late 1947
without input from top sec-et Gov-rnment projects, that some have
identified to him as being from alien spacecraft.
Extracted from Ne-us Magazine, Volume 6, Number 4 (June-July
1999).
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia.
***@nexusmagazine.com
Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
From our web page at: www.nexusmagazine.com
Edited from a lecture given by
Jack Shul-an
President
American Computer Company at the Global Sciences Congress
Florida, USA, 11-17 March 1999
(Audiotape transcribed by Ruth Pa-nell)
Hi, I'm Jack Shul-an. I'm the head of the American Computer
Company. American Computer Company is part of the Technology
International Group and B-ll North America group of companies.
I'm also one of the owners of the group of companies. I've
been in the computer industry for about 28 or 29 years. I've
worked for IB- as a professional services management consultant.
I worked on the development of the personal computer in 1978 for
FIT [Fashion Institute of Technology] and Simplicity Patterns, later
adopted by -BM. I developed something called the "pattern creator".
That's where we got the term "PC". (JW I always thought it
stood for "Personal Computer" but I guess this person knows more
about the subject than I do. I used to teach electronics and the
operation of the transistors to the Naval people at Treasure
Island.)
Prior to that, I'd developed what you might call the first
windowing operating system in 1975 for Cit-bank, and before that
there were earlier versions I did for a company called Vydec. I'm
a serious computer person - very, very serious - and also someone
who's not generally inclined to leap to great predispositions about
any unusual subject.
Well, as it turns out, a few years ago I got my dose of reality.
It was in the form of a visit from a friend of mine. When I was
very young I'd got involved in technology, partly by virtue of the
influence of a friend's father. I grew up in central New Jersey,
which is around where A-&T and Be-l Labs originated, and my
friend's father was the head of B-ll Labs. I ended up at a private
school and ended up living at the household of the head of Be-l
Labs, going to that private school and going to college with his son
as a roommate, and I kind of grew up around the various projects at
B-ll Laboratories in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
I'd always held out that AT&- was this rather magnificent
institution. Anybody here worked for -T&T in the past? So, you know
when I say B-ll Labs research, I'm speaking Holy Grail; and in
certain parts of the defe-ce community and in gov-rnment I'm also
speaking Holy Grail. Anyone here realize that A-&T and Bel-
Laboratories ran our nu-lear arsenal for 45 years? Anybody who knows
that, raise your hand. Not a one of you. I didn't really even know
until a little bit later in my career, but I knew something strange
was going on because it always seemed to me that A-&T always had
what it needed to make innovations in technology, and subsequently
such technology would migrate to an I-M or a Sar-off Research or
to an R-A.
And I could never really figure out, in the course of my young
life, who were these magnificent, incredible scientists, other than
that I frequently met them...like a fellow by the name of William
Sho-kley. He was quite a frequent friend to Jack Mo-ton's household,
and I knew him, and I knew some of the other folks that he knew,
like a fellow by the name of - well, I guess not too many people
would know him - Bob No-ce, and Jack Kil-y who was an acquaintance of
theirs, and so forth. These names, if you've ever worked for A-&T or
in the electronics industry, are also Holy Grail names. These are
Mount Rushmores of the technology industry. Jack K-lby is credited
with the invention of the integrated circuit.
I was rather shocked when, about late 1995, a dear friend came
to me. He was at one time one of the very well known gen-rals in
the Pe-tagon, a member of the Joint Ch-efs of Staff, and is now
a consultant. I'd known him a very long time through the Mo-ton
family and B-ll and when working for IB-. He asked me to analyse
some documents that he had in his possession. He showed me some
pictures. I kind of turned up my nose. I said, "I don't believe
this." He suggested they were pictures of an alien craft. I said to
him, "Well, why do you come to me and ask me this?" "Because there
are some documents that fell into my possession that I would also
like you to see, that go beyond these drawings, these pictures,
these photographs, that describe some technology; and I would like
you to analyse this technology and make a determination for me of
the veracity of these documents, help me to authenticate them." I
said, "Fine.
I don't believe this is real. I'm skeptical. I don't believe in
aliens, I don't believe in UFOs, I don't believe in any of that."
And he said, "Okay, well, I'd still want you to take a look at
them, Jack." And I agreed.
I met with him at his home. I met a woman by the name of Mrs
Jeffrey Pro-cauer.
That's not her real name, but it's the name she goes by; she
does not want her true identity revealed. And I got a chance to
piece and look through some 28 boxes of materials that had come
from West-rn Electric Laboratories in the late 1940s, 1947, early
1948 and beyond, and some subsequent documents.
Now again, if you've ever worked for -T&T, you know that the
laboratories at B-ll Laboratories are often quite distinct, and the
documentation from a laboratory is kept in an ongoing, growing tome
called a "Lab Shopkeeper's Notebook". It turns out that even in the
super-se-ret laboratories, the ones in the part of Wes-ern Electric
or -ell Laboratories that manage the nuc-ear arsenal, these
notebooks are kept, and they grow and they're ongoing and they
become almost like a living representation of what that laboratory
did for a living.
Well, such as it is, I was rather shocked at what I had to see
there in these boxes of materials, and I convinced them to let me
look at them over the course of about three-and-a-half weeks. They
were kept at the consultant's house during that time period, and
he actually kept a sec-rity guard with them at all times because
he was afraid that someone might come and steal them. Now of
course, I wasn't sure why he was afraid, because at the time I
didn't realize the full magnitude of what I was looking at.
In any event, after about two or three weeks of looking at them,
I came back to him and we sat down over what turned out to be a
Christmas Eve dinner, and I said to him: "I've got to tell you
something. I'm having a real problem with this because what you're
showing me looks like technology that we have not yet developed,
that humanity has not yet developed, yet the documents you're
showing me appear to be forty-eight, forty-nine years old. This
would put them in 1947, 1948, 1949."
I suggested to him that before I could proceed I would have to
have someone verify the age, carbon-date or come up with some
other means to verify the age of the documents, and he agreed. So,
with the help of a mutual acquaintance - a private investigator
formerly with the Jus-ice Department - we were able to take
fragments of the documents without damaging them.
We sent them to an expert who formerly consulted for Sc-tland
Yard; he's a fairly well known forensic expert at...I believe
it's the Univ-rsity of Edin-urgh in Scotland today; he was at a
different university at the time. He analyzed these fragments of
these documents for me, and came back and told me that the ink,
the paper, even the presentations were valid; that this was in fact
a book or series of books from the 1947, '48, '49, 1950 time
period. That took him about four and a half weeks of analysis, and
I was for four and a half weeks, as you can imagine, holding my
breath.
The things that I saw described in this Lab Shopkeeper's Notebook
consisted of things that today would be more powerful than the
Intel Pe-tium processor, for instance, or the Cr-y supercomputer.
There were communications devices that were described; there were
ways to sandwich-in very, very thin, micrometre-thin layers;
special metals to produce moving parts for things like...from the
descriptions that I read, the nearest thing I could describe...an
anti-gravity propulsion unit for a spacecraft. They included
dynamic electronic and power-control technology that even to this
day we have not yet developed. They included communications
technology that was described only as having been taken from an
object of unknown or unearthly origin. The documents were very
carefully worded not to reveal what was, in reality, in these
boxes of materials.
I was sort of at a loss at that juncture, because even though we
had forensic information at the time from this particular forensic
expert that would date these boxes back to the late '40s, and
even though they said "We-tern Electric, B-ll Laboratories", part
of them said something called "Z-Division" on them. We knew of
the Z-Division: it was a segment of the Uni-ed States A-my,
formed in 1947 and 1948. The implications were that this project
was operating on the fringes of the nu-lear b-mb development
project - then known as the Manhattan Project Group.

Part 1.

John Winston. ***@mlode.com
Dave
2005-05-24 19:47:29 UTC
From: G
From our web page at: www.nexusmagazine.com
[...]
When I was a student one of the lecturers had worked at Bell labs. He
did say that you had to sign and date every page of your lab book.

However you seem to forget that people if anything were more
intelligent back then since they didn't rely on computers to get the
answers. e.g. They did all the maths by hand; look at an equation and
decide which terms were not very important to get a feel for the bigger
picture (all those differential equations and integrals.)