Cognition Factor....Party soon over? Snoop Dawg couldn't make it...read all about it...
unknown
2006-07-20 20:11:18 UTC
I didn't see FreakDog or Gravol on the list - why not???
I'm shock, confused, bewildered and mortified. Remember -> STRESS makes the world go around.
And,...don't forget the magic!
Hasselhauf in a pig pin on gin gave him an X too.
Webtrance or Earthdance - it's all hippie hipe for $$$.
lol...i tried to interview Snoopp Dawg when he was here, but he wasn't
interested in helping me save the world...i wuz crushed...
Yes -- sadly it does seems as though the dog hqas run away!
Maybe he will come home when it gets too cold out there for him. :)
clearly the Dawg wasn't up for it:( all i wanted is 15 minutes...we'd've
been in an outta his suite before he hadda chance to roll another
one....

here's my original email to Snoop Dogg. The local agents name 'is'
Steve, but I deleted the front part of the email. Maybe he'll make a
return visit?

2006-07-20 21:52:22 UTC
Post by unknown
The film is similar in concept to 'What the Bleep is
going on'.
Well that should be good. That was quite a movie, that what the bleep
is going on movie.

I don't think being a South African is the sole reason for you sucking
so bad.
unknown
you're obviously sent by Kibo....
nenslo
2006-07-20 22:15:26 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by nenslo
Post by unknown
The film is similar in concept to 'What the Bleep is
going on'.
Well that should be good. That was quite a movie, that what the bleep
is going on movie.
I don't think being a South African is the sole reason for you sucking
so bad.
you're obviously sent by Kibo....
You're obviously sent by the LAME HELL DEVIL FROM SUCKVILLE.