Schwann: Once in a lifetime Travelblog: Chapters 1-6 Illustrated
Schwann CyberShaman
2004-07-01 07:01:36 UTC
Greetings sentients,

I am now in Spain and have thus managed to post some pictures to go with the story line. The place
toi start is

www.webtrance.co.za/Travelblog

Just scroll down to get to the next chapter.

I aim to try and upload more but am now on holiday with my wife and four kids so this may prove
challenging but there is a short movie and some shots of the container ship up at the mo, also a
neat shot of the transit of Venus which I took from outside the bridge...

more later, but all this aside, the big news is that Dennis Mckenna is coming to stay at the villa
with me for 10 days towards the end of July. I’m hoping this will provide some unique opportunities
to further my ongoing Terence Mckenna movie, which I’ve been working on for the last few years.
Dennis, along with Roberto Venosa, and Martina Hoffmann, both close friends of Terence, will be
trying to offer some insight (on film) on the mystery of life, the Universe and where it’s all at,
so stay tuned.

schwann
www.webtrance.co.za
www.webtrance.co.za/Travelblog
_Schwann_Cybershaman_
2004-07-01 22:16:29 UTC
Hey Tim! Pleased you're enjoying the travelblog!

The next chapter will be on Mt. Teide, and the one after that will be
on the Tenerife Experiment. But first I need to holiday some more:)

best,

schwann

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks, Schwann. This is fun to watch.
Tim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eddie '/Hi There!'/ Lowther
2004-07-02 14:28:54 UTC
Post by _Schwann_Cybershaman_
Hey Tim! Pleased you're enjoying the travelblog!
The next chapter will be on Mt. Teide, and the one after that will be
on the Tenerife Experiment. But first I need to holiday some more:)
best,
Now, is that the one where they shoot a laser FROM Spain's Canary Islands
to the moon, or shoot BACK at spain from lunar orbit?

UELA Soccer scheduled for Portugal needs to know.

If it misses! Cheers!
schwann
_Schwann_Cybershaman_
2004-07-03 01:00:04 UTC