They.
John F. Winston
2005-03-02 15:07:50 UTC
Subject: Letter From Uri Geller. Mar. 2, 2005.

Here is a e-mail from Uri Geller who is known for his bending of
spoons and many other things. I don't claim to be good buddies
with Uri although I do like, respect him and his work. We are
just on the same mailing list that another person operates. If you
hate Uri and turn purple when someone says anything good about him,
then please don't read the following information.
In this posting Uri is commenting about a person's statement that
he himself didn't watch the Peter Jennings UFO program, doesn't own
a TV and doesn't watch TV but only reads books.

From: uri geller <***@urigeller.com>
Hey guys,
Don't you understand that all networks are cautious and do not
want to be controversial they would rather be negative sceptical
and cynical in the realms of UFO'S and the paranormal, these people
don't want to be seen gullible it's all about money and keeping
their salaries.
I wish you all love and peace of mind!
Uri Geller
www.urigeller.com
F.Y.I.: My latest book Uri Geller's Life Signs, published by
Readers Digest, is about transforming your life through
understanding your personality type, it's an amazing book,
fantastically produced in color. Please acquire it directly from my
site which will enable me to sign and dedicate it personally for
you. I will also draw a small, unique design in the book, especially
for you, which could act as a positive, good luck symbol.
I write numerous columns for newspapers and magazines. You will
find most of these in the press reports section on my web site at
www.urigeller.com
While you are there you can read - free - some of my books, and
others, which have helped many people worldwide. The latest
publications can be ordered online. My illustrated and comprehensive
book Mind Medicine, foreworded by Andrew Weil M.D. is very powerful.
The Parascience Pack, is a most unusual 3D pop-up. The book is an
interactive exploration of your psy-hic powers.
For signed and personalized pictures and other items, please
visit Uri Geller's Cyber shop at www.urigeller.com.
I do indeed donate part of my income to childrens charities and
hospitals in my small capacity. I invite you to browse through my
charities page at http://www.uri-geller.com/stchild.htm
If my message sounds too commercial, please forgive me, but I
do want people to be aware of my work and my messages.
I wish you plenty of good health, love, happiness and remember
to be positive, optimistic and believe in yourself.

John Winston. ***@mlode.com
John Griffin
2005-03-02 15:48:33 UTC
Post by John F. Winston
Subject: Letter From Uri Geller. Mar.
2, 2005.
Here is a e-mail from Uri Geller who is known for his
bending of
spoons and many other things.
Notably fraud.
Post by John F. Winston
I don't claim to be good
buddies with Uri although I do like, respect him and his work.
We are just on the same mailing list that another person
operates. If you hate Uri and turn purple when someone says
anything good about him, then please don't read the following
information.
In this posting Uri is commenting about a person's statement
that
he himself didn't watch the Peter Jennings UFO program,
doesn't own a TV and doesn't watch TV but only reads books.
Hey guys,
Don't you understand that all networks are cautious and do
not
want to be controversial they would rather be negative
sceptical and cynical in the realms of UFO'S and the
paranormal, these people don't want to be seen gullible it's
all about money and keeping their salaries.
Holy shit! The fuckin' charlatan writes like a five-year-old!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Edmond Wollmann is a lying unethical fraud
2005-03-02 21:30:30 UTC
Post by John Griffin
2, 2005.
Post by John F. Winston
[...]
Why does Uri Geller subscribe to a mailing list? Why doesn't he just
beam his conversations to and from people mentally?

I guess he's no psychic after all.
m II
2005-03-02 22:01:37 UTC
Post by John F. Winston
Hey guys,
Don't you understand that all networks are cautious and do not
want to be controversial they would rather be negative sceptical
and cynical in the realms of UFO'S and the paranormal, these people
don't want to be seen gullible it's all about money and keeping
their salaries.
I'd say it's all about Uri's money and him wanting to keep it. The man is a
fraud. When he was playing tough guy in the desert, Uri shot and killed a man.
That makes him a failure in more than the paranormal field.

mike
Cardinal Chunder
2005-03-03 15:22:46 UTC
Post by John F. Winston
If my message sounds too commercial, please forgive me, but I
do want people to be aware of my work and my messages.
I wish you plenty of good health, love, happiness and remember
to be positive, optimistic and believe in yourself.
Don't be shy Uri. Even a magician with a tired act needs to make money
somehow.

That bit about donating an unspecified amounts of your profits to
children was particularly heartwarming. I particularly like the way your
site shamelessly lists each amount, including monies that *other* people
gave for bent spoons and such.