Other.
John F. Winston
2005-05-17 05:44:43 UTC
Subject: Bigfoot Drivers License: May 16, 2005.

On Saturday May 14, 2005 my Number 1 son and I made a trip up into
Bigfoot country. Here is the information on a copy of a Bigfoot
Drivers License.

Bigfoot Drivers License

This is an enlarged replica of The Drivers License found near an
abandoned Winnebago in the California Redwoods.

2003 Bishop Custom Products, PO Box 22, Orland CA 95963.

DMV CALIFORNIA DMV

EXPRIES 08-14-05
DRIVERS LICENSE
CLASS: F
PICTURE OF BIGFOOT PULNURLEG86

BIGFOOT a.k.a.. SASQUATCH,
SKUNK APE, YETI
Another smaller
picture of
Sasquatch

DOB: 08:14: 69

HOME: NORTHWESTERN CA.
SEX: M HAIR: BRN MATTED
HT: 8-04 WT: 695
EYES: PIERCING RED

LARGE FOOT PEDAL VEHICLES ONLY
MUST WEAR CORRECTIVE DEODORANT

HAIR DONOR
SIGNATURE BIGFOOT
06/23/2000

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CONTACT: PATTY SQUATCH (WIFE)

(JW There you have it folks. Strange but not true.)

Part 1.

John Winston. ***@mlode.com

JW For the last few weeks my e-mail doesn't work right.
I can send but I can't receive and all the kings horses and
all the king can't seem to put it back together again. I'll
get it working again one of these days, maybe.)
DrPostman
2005-05-17 21:58:57 UTC
On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:44:43 -0700, "John F. Winston"
Post by John F. Winston
JW For the last few weeks my e-mail doesn't work right.
I can send but I can't receive and all the kings horses and
all the king can't seem to put it back together again. I'll
get it working again one of these days, maybe.)
Want a GMail account, John? They are free and I have over 50 to give
out.

Shoot me an email if you do.
--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTĀ® #15-51506-253.

Dulce bellum inexpertis.
[War is delightful to those who have no experience of it]
-- Erasmus --