Memetic Positivity.....
unknown
2005-08-26 14:48:46 UTC
Schwann osmosizes,

O illustrious denizens of compound interest in the fascination of
dreamtime avenues, O Greeters of the dawn, O mindspring overloaders and
resistors of note: Yeah though we walk in the shadow of bomber Harris,
we fear no fear for we are the cut and pasted, the transplants of
civilisation, the x-pollinators of memetic positivity, the destroyers of
evil myth and unbelivers in lies, transhumanic fad creators, photons of
half-life in the blue beam of fractal reality where an infinity of
waiting for schroedinger's cat can't prepare the unwary to grok the fact
that it's not all black...we each view reality through our own rosestta
stone where understanding intent can give one powers close to those
described in Sun Tsu's 'Art of War' where it leads to understanding that
continually uploading the correct memetic technology is one of the tools
required to jumpstart morphogenesis. Although we've possessed the means
to wreck this planet for over 50 years, it hasn't happened, so maybe
it's time we took the next step up the evolutionary ladder?

Is the plant kingdom sentient?

-OLD HINDU SAYING-

-AHINTSA PARMA DURUM -

-NOT TO KILL IS THE PREMIER RELIGION-