Cracktorch pr0n
memetico
2004-09-06 23:37:47 UTC
OH NO! KEVIN IS ABOUT TO UNLEASH THE FULL FURY OF THE WILSON FLAME
RAY! We've all seen the terrible effects on Schwann Cybershaman! Can
Seth SURVIVE????/?
on a.rk. you've all chosen to be frozen retards for the last 15 years,
but again this shows that usenet is not just about Atlantean Egyptology,
religious Theology, TV channels or a UFO cover-up because it's
simultaneously combined with a big-bang social clash, so in order to
understand the social dynamics of Usenet, we could classify the
interaction in a similar way to how the philosopher Jung viewed the
human experience. Jung, among others, suggests that there are mythic
forms, or "archetypes" implicit in human behavioural patterns. There's
plenty of archetypal behaviour on Usenet, where the word 'myth' is
usually used to denote stories involving gods, supernatural beings, or
aliens, while the word 'legend' likely refers to chronicles detailing
the actions of real humans, of which most of those on a.r.k. have long
failed humanity 101.

The Usenet community creats folklore around itself. A look into this
murky world of lurking horror may give you a few answers to the smoky
future of millennium culture, but first you'll have to subscribe to
newsgroups with names like; alt.society.neutopia; alt.messianic; or
'alt.memetics'. Usenet is where both the cream of the Planets
intelligentsia and the lowest of the low hang out. A place where a
determined few continually strive to point out to the masses that there
can be no peace on Earth while we still fear each other's differences.

schwann
Dec 8/99

not just for the erudite,
madge
2004-09-07 21:30:40 UTC
Post by memetico
OH NO! KEVIN IS ABOUT TO UNLEASH THE FULL FURY OF THE WILSON FLAME
RAY! We've all seen the terrible effects on Schwann Cybershaman! Can
Seth SURVIVE????/?
on a.rk. you've all chosen to be frozen retards for the last 15 years,
Can my retardation be backdated please and can I have a certificate
certifying my certain certification.
unknown
2004-09-08 16:08:28 UTC
Schwann: on a.rk. you've all chosen to be frozen retards for the last 15
years
Post by madge
Can my retardation be backdated please and can I have a certificate
certifying my certain certification.
authentication procedure for certification initiated:

"Greetings citizen. You have two more chances to display your permission
to exist. If you cannot provide certification within this time you will
be deleted. Name, rank, and file number first please, citizen. Then the
correctly approved authentication codes...."

Wearing specially tinted glasses which mate electronically with a
subcutaneously implanted wafer in your skull, you sink into the stim
chair and experience the giant Tsunami breaking - or maybe you prefer
active volcanoes? OK, it's still only 2004, but in the year 2004 we eat,
wear and play with our machines. Don't get confused, in a normal day you
probably won't be asked to travel faster than light, but a practical
application might be in the field of faster-than-light (FTL) computers
which anticipate the answers to questions you haven't yet asked. Though
not everyone agrees on the implications of the NEC experiment. Aephraim
Steinberg, a physicist at the University of Toronto, said the light
particles coming out of the cesium chamber may not have been the same
ones that entered, so he questions whether the speed of light was
broken. "Still, the work is important", he said: "The interesting thing
is how did they manage to produce light that looks exactly like
something that didn't get there yet?''

Welcome to the future, now beam me up Aephraim!

Schwann Cybershaman
copyright ALL MEDIA 2004
Kevin S. Wilson
2004-09-08 17:09:19 UTC
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:08:28 +0200, _Schwann_
Post by unknown
copyright ALL MEDIA 2004
Ah, that's too bad, Schwang. I've already posted it to my web site for
people worldwide to laugh at and ridicule. I guess you're going to
have to lawsuit me now.
--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho