Frosty the Chicken - with snow (red again)
Morpheal
2003-06-22 15:17:52 UTC
Booze and pills.
Medicine's cure for everything that ails you.

R.
Morpheal
2003-06-24 01:42:15 UTC
COME TO THE MONEY STORE!
Alright. I need to buy ten billion hard United States currency.
Here is the ten dollars Canadian to pay for that. Ok ?

YOu did say you had a sale on frozen dough !

R.
±
2003-06-24 07:53:27 UTC
Post by Morpheal
COME TO THE MONEY STORE!
Alright. I need to buy ten billion hard United States currency.
Here is the ten dollars Canadian to pay for that. Ok ?
YOu did say you had a sale on frozen dough !
Aisle three.
Post by Morpheal
R.
--
"This is off topic in malta.test" - Ross
<uproarious hilarity>

http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-
Rebecca Ore admits to news.admin.net-abuse.usenet that stalking me
didn't produce the desired affect:

http://tinyurl.com/dpbl

Sender: ***@pyrophore.ogoense.local
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: Re: trouble on rec.food.sourdough & other groups
From: Rebecca Ore <***@verizon.net>

Feuer, you can find the name, address, photos, and all that jazz on
Usenet about Dean Humphreys and you still won't be able to do anything
to get him out of your group unless you ignore him.

Soapy is his virtual girl friend until when she's not.
--
Rebecca Ore
http://mysite.verizon.net/rebecca.ore
Morpheal
2003-06-24 10:16:13 UTC
Post by ±
Aisle three.
But that is social suicide.

R.
±
2003-06-25 07:16:26 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Aisle three.
But that is social suicide.
All I wanted was a Pepsi.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-25 23:06:32 UTC
Post by ±
All I wanted was a Pepsi.
Oh, are you pep see again ? We'll teach you a thing or two about seeing
any pep sees ever again.

R.
Morpheal
2003-06-26 10:43:04 UTC
Peeps?
Surveillance. Your walls are watching you.

R.
±

±
2003-06-28 06:52:56 UTC
Post by ±
And milking me.
Do you feel as if you are a squeezed ?
That's nothing compared to how it will be.
Same as it ever was.
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-28 14:27:16 UTC
Post by ±
Same as it ever was.
No. Everyone and everything will always be changing. Exactly when it
does the most damage. it's all planned that way.

R.
±
2003-06-29 06:01:35 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Same as it ever was.
No. Everyone and everything will always be changing. Exactly when it
does the most damage. it's all planned that way.
Remove the water.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 23:28:07 UTC
Post by ±
Remove the water.
Alright. This I will enjoy.

There... you are now a small pile of desicated dust.

You did say remove the water. Grin.

R.
±
2003-07-01 04:42:40 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Remove the water.
Alright. This I will enjoy.
There... you are now a small pile of desicated dust.
You did say remove the water. Grin.
Remove the salt.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-07-02 00:24:45 UTC
Post by ±
Remove the salt.
Break the treaty.

R.
±
2003-07-02 04:14:04 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Remove the salt.
Break the treaty.
Mo' Nukes.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-24 01:59:45 UTC
Eat souls.
I would boil them for at least eight hours, first.
They are far too tough to chew on, and much too salty, before that.

R.
±
2003-06-24 07:53:46 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Eat souls.
I would boil them for at least eight hours, first.
They are far too tough to chew on, and much too salty, before that.
Boil that soul down.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-24 10:16:59 UTC
Post by ±
Boil that soul down.
It will never find a mate anyway, so it's no good for anything anymore.

R.
±

Minus Plus
2003-06-25 07:16:27 UTC
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Boil that soul down.
It will never find a mate anyway, so it's no good for anything anymore.
Zoot alures.
Leave. I welcome others to be led by a mind-numbingly predictable pattern of
his arms in?
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
R.
--
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Impersonation is the highest form of flattery.
±
2003-06-26 04:51:18 UTC
Post by ±
Zoot alures.
We'll haunt you incessantly with FRESH FRUIT.
Even your FRUIT cake will be haunted. However, we will deny you any
knowledge of cup cake, and we will never let you near a hostess twinky.
I see you like bean fruit.
R.

±
2003-06-28 06:53:38 UTC
Speciesest.
And the legs don't work, goes with the legs don't work, each according
to its own kind. Same as the ark. And you know I am only talking about
brands of hosiery. They are always paired, unless it is a holdup.
Why don't you go rob a bank ?
Why don't you go bark up a tree?
R.
(Not really an original, but a bit distorted.)

Morpheal
2003-06-28 14:28:08 UTC
Post by ±
Why don't you go bark up a tree?
I think I was shaken out of my tree, and my tree was cut down.
They tried to cut down my whole family tree too. Left a few
branches somewhere.

R.
Morpheal
2003-06-30 23:29:44 UTC
Your family tree needs pruning.
I've already been cut off.

Even my brother says he won't speak to me unless I am married.
Don't know why that is. He used to think the opposite that he
wouldn't speak to me if I was going to get married to someone.
Then he changed. I simply don't understand people.

R.
±
2003-07-02 04:14:49 UTC
People that don't need people are the luckiest people in the world.
And you try to live without the butcher, the baker, the candlestick
maker, the electrician, the waterworks and sewage engineer, the car
mechanic, the bricklayer, the plumber, the carpenter, the... oh damn
there are thousands of them, thousands and thousands of co-dependencies.
The psychiatrist won't like that, you know.
You're NOT allowed ANY co-dependencies you know.
You have to do everything all yourself.
And did you say you needed delicate brain surgery ?
Well, start practicing.
Red clouds at night.
R.

±
2003-06-24 07:45:32 UTC
Lackey of the Bourgeoisie.
I don't want to be Bourgeoisie. I want to be one of the filthy rich.
Poverty sometimes does that to the human mind.
Where can I go to sell-out?
R.

±
2003-06-25 07:09:39 UTC
Post by ±
Where can I go to sell-out?
I don't know. I cannot even seem to find a way to sell myself.
Sell in.
R.

Minus Plus
2003-06-25 07:09:14 UTC
Post by ±
Post by ±
Where can I go to sell-out?
I don't know. I cannot even seem to find a way to sell myself.
Sell in.
Deano is working up another kook fart. He is working up another kook fart. He
is?
Post by ±
R.
--
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Morpheal
2003-06-25 10:45:16 UTC
Post by ±
Sell in.
I am the world's worst salesman. I need professional representation.

R.
±

Morpheal
2003-06-26 10:22:32 UTC
Post by ±
Sell close.
They removed my salesman. It was a salesmanectomy.

R.
±

Morpheal
2003-06-27 10:22:22 UTC
Post by ±
That's hip.
Oh, sure, that rumour of the hippy chick again.
I believe that one. Oh, sure. Yeah, tell me again for the thousandth
time.

R.
clamnebula
2003-06-29 05:11:01 UTC
No hippie chicks.
It doesn't ever mean what you think it does.
It's their hip circumference, not their lifestyle, silly.
Do the hippy hippy shake.
±
2003-06-29 05:47:43 UTC
No hippie chicks.
It doesn't ever mean what you think it does.
It's their hip circumference, not their lifestyle, silly.
How soon is now?
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 03:58:38 UTC
Post by ±
How soon is now?
It doesn't really matter. Electronic transfer of funds into my account
is almost instantaneous. So what else do I need to care about ?

Whatever else you might think I should care about THEY won't let me
anymore.

R.
±
2003-06-30 20:37:59 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
How soon is now?
It doesn't really matter. Electronic transfer of funds into my account
is almost instantaneous. So what else do I need to care about ?
Whatever else you might think I should care about THEY won't let me
anymore.
I am human and want to be doved.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 23:04:34 UTC
Post by ±
I am human and want to be doved.
Open your mouth and we'll get the bar and shove it in.
You like soft soap that much, do you ?

R.
±
2003-07-01 05:01:38 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
I am human and want to be doved.
Open your mouth and we'll get the bar and shove it in.
You like soft soap that much, do you ?
It's all about the softsell.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-07-01 23:57:23 UTC
Post by ±
It's all about the softsell.
Meaning she has nice breasts, and no appreciable facial, arm, body, leg
hair ? Partly. Some like it softer than others. I like her a little on
the boney side rather than too plump, but that's my preference as to
degree of softness.

R.
±

Morpheal
2003-07-02 10:38:59 UTC
Post by ±
Tainted love.
They said she was rotten before she was dead, and dead
before I would ever have gotten to her. Figure that ?
I don't even know who she was.

R.
±
2003-06-24 07:46:03 UTC
Bananaramma.
I have never been, nor am I likely to ever go, to a party
full of banana splits. (It's only a drive past, extortion.)
You were really saying something.
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-24 10:02:13 UTC
Post by ±
You were really saying something.
I had my throat cut and my tongue tied. What could _I_ say ?

R.
Morpheal
2003-06-25 10:46:25 UTC
Ouch.
And worse yet, I was hog tied by lack of any money with which to buy and
defence or recourse. So throat cut, tongue tied, and disemfunded. I
think I would rather have been disemboweled forthwith.

R.
Morpheal
2003-06-26 10:24:03 UTC
Cha-Ching!
Not my area of expertise. Please consult the appropriate specialisms.

R.
±

Morpheal
2003-06-27 10:23:39 UTC
Post by ±
Spooner.
The shrunken heads on the mantle were here "spoon collection".

(No, no one ever said that before. This is an original.)

R.
±
2003-06-28 06:38:29 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Spooner.
The shrunken heads on the mantle were here "spoon collection".
(No, no one ever said that before. This is an original.)
Beautiful and fraudulent.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-28 14:13:50 UTC
Post by ±
Beautiful and fraudulent.
Makes it very very ugly.

R.
±
2003-06-29 05:48:27 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Beautiful and fraudulent.
Makes it very very ugly.
You give ugly a bad name.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 03:59:47 UTC
Post by ±
You give ugly a bad name.
I'd give every ugly a bad name. It's the way I am.
I am more frightening than any of them, no matter how ugly they are.

It's how it is. I didn't ask for it to be this way, but it is.

R.
±
2003-06-30 20:38:33 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
You give ugly a bad name.
I'd give every ugly a bad name. It's the way I am.
I am more frightening than any of them, no matter how ugly they are.
It's how it is. I didn't ask for it to be this way, but it is.
Didn't anybody tell you?
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-07-02 21:24:53 UTC
Post by ±
Didn't anybody tell you?
No.

No one told me.
I was only allowed to guess.

R.

±
2003-06-29 05:49:30 UTC
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Spooner.
The shrunken heads on the mantle were here "spoon collection".
(No, no one ever said that before. This is an original.)
Beautiful and fraudulent.
Pale and precious.
Love and surrender.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 12:02:22 UTC
Post by ±
Love and surrender.
That's for wimps.

R.
±
2003-06-30 20:39:13 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Love and surrender.
That's for wimps.
Haight and Ashbury.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 23:05:14 UTC
Post by ±
Haight and Ashbury.
Solicitors at Narcotics.

R.
±
2003-07-01 05:02:24 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Haight and Ashbury.
Solicitors at Narcotics.
Get Your Head-on.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-07-01 23:58:28 UTC
Post by ±
Get Your Head-on.
When I have the money then I will have my head again.

Caputs. Capische ?

R.
clamnebula
Mah Jongg.
±

±

clamnebula
2003-06-25 14:20:20 UTC
Wine is fine.
±

clamnebula
You better throw some pearls before me first.
±
2003-06-27 06:56:56 UTC
Post by clamnebula
Post by ±
Post by clamnebula
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
Booze and pills.
Medicine's cure for everything that ails you.
Liquor up.
Wine is fine.
Dine, swine.
You better throw some pearls before me first.
Pigmeat Markham and Moms Mabley.

clamnebula
Don't look now, but here come de judge.
±

Morpheal
2003-06-24 10:13:26 UTC
Tell the Man we aint gonna take it no more.
Then you won't get anything anymore, for not taking it well enough.

R.
±
2003-06-25 07:16:07 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Tell the Man we aint gonna take it no more.
Then you won't get anything anymore, for not taking it well enough.
Slap your mammy.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Minus Plus
2003-06-25 07:15:45 UTC
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
Tell the Man we aint gonna take it no more.
Then you won't get anything anymore, for not taking it well enough.
Slap your mammy.
So as well if they refuse to be led by a mind-numbingly predictable pattern
of his?
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
R.
--
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Morpheal
2003-06-26 10:41:39 UTC
God made man, but he needed a monkey to do it.
Homo sapiens is already obsolete. Thinking has been replaced by money.

R.
clamnebula
2003-06-27 01:40:13 UTC
Post by Morpheal
God made man, but he needed a monkey to do it.
Homo sapiens is already obsolete. Thinking has been replaced by money.
What it can't get, I can't use.
.
±
2003-06-27 06:54:29 UTC
Post by clamnebula
Post by Morpheal
God made man, but he needed a monkey to do it.
Homo sapiens is already obsolete. Thinking has been replaced by money.
What it can't get, I can't use.
I can't give you anything.
Post by clamnebula
.

Morpheal
2003-06-27 10:38:29 UTC
Post by ±
I can't give you anything.
You must be on the take.

R.
±
2003-06-28 06:52:36 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
I can't give you anything.
You must be on the take.
Take me away.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-28 14:25:19 UTC
Post by ±
Take me away.
Which way would you like to go ?

All ways are closed today. Come back tomorrow and try again.

R.
±
2003-06-29 06:01:14 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Take me away.
Which way would you like to go ?
All ways are closed today. Come back tomorrow and try again.
Keep a-knockin'.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 04:13:50 UTC
Post by ±
Keep a-knockin'.
On heaven's door and find no one will ever answer.
Then go see the psychiatrist, to get your meds.

R.
±
2003-07-01 05:14:29 UTC
Come back tomorrow night and try it again.
It's not even a flesh and blood slot machine. So why bother ?
You're moving way too fast.
R.

Morpheal
2003-07-02 00:21:54 UTC
Post by ±
You're moving way too fast.
I wish it were faster than light speed.
That way I might have a small chance.

R.
±

Morpheal
2003-06-24 10:15:32 UTC
Meet my Cheerios.
I don't want to meet your Cheerios. You will have to deal with
them yourself. However, they are all you will be allowed to really
meet, so you can start talking to THEM now.

R.
±
2003-06-25 07:17:05 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Meet my Cheerios.
I don't want to meet your Cheerios. You will have to deal with
them yourself. However, they are all you will be allowed to really
meet, so you can start talking to THEM now.
I'm a Yankee doodle dandy.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Minus Plus
2003-06-25 07:17:14 UTC
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
Meet my Cheerios.
I don't want to meet your Cheerios. You will have to deal with
them yourself. However, they are all you will be allowed to really
meet, so you can start talking to THEM now.
I'm a Yankee doodle dandy.
Allowed to deal with them yourself. However, they refuse to THEM now. I'm a
mind-numbingly predictable?
Post by ±
Post by Morpheal
R.
--
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Morpheal
2003-06-25 23:05:29 UTC
Post by ±
I'm a Yankee doodle dandy.
And I thought you were as empty of meaning as an airline commercial.
I won't say I Miss America. That would be a falsification of realities.

R.
±
2003-06-26 04:52:16 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
I'm a Yankee doodle dandy.
And I thought you were as empty of meaning as an airline commercial.
I won't say I Miss America. That would be a falsification of realities.
I wanted to be a spaceman.
Post by Morpheal
R.

±
2003-06-27 06:57:30 UTC
Post by ±
I wanted to be a spaceman.
Oh, we'll give you empty space, and fire you into it.
Whatever you want you get.
Here I am floating in a tin can.
R.

±
2003-06-28 06:55:21 UTC
Post by ±
Here I am floating in a tin can.
The string along from your tin can telephone does not reach to
where I am. And your proxy never really told me. So I don't know.
All that is left is the cowBell.
Mü.
(Almost an original.)
R.

±
2003-06-29 06:02:30 UTC
Mü.
The lost continent, becomes incontinence.
Must be part of that lost time accident again.
Justified and ancient.
R.

Morpheal
2003-06-30 23:26:11 UTC
Post by ±
Justified and ancient.
Moo...mooo...land.
If you have a million dollars you too can have your very own cash cow.

R.
±
2003-07-01 04:45:29 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Post by ±
Justified and ancient.
Moo...mooo...land.
If you have a million dollars you too can have your very own cash cow.
And they like to roam the land, I hope you understand.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-07-02 00:23:03 UTC
Post by ±
And they like to roam the land, I hope you understand.
Sure... it's all the legacy of Rome. All of it. I understand.
Do you understand ? What do you really stand under ? You better
find out before it falls on you.

R.
Minus Plus
2003-06-25 07:07:50 UTC
It's raining bones!
It's ok, it's only dry bones. Them bones them bones, them dry bones,
and hear the word of the lord....
Final episode.
The assbone is connected to the headbone.
It's raining bones! It's ok, it's only dry bones, them dry bones. Them bones
them bones?
R.
--
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Morpheal
2003-06-29 02:47:12 UTC
he's got the fire and the fury, at his command
well you don't have to worry, if you hold on to Jesus hand
we'll all be safe from Satan, when the thunder rolls
just gotta help me keep the devil, way down in the hole
Were you with army or navy artillery ?

R.
Morpheal
2003-06-30 23:27:15 UTC
Get a harelip.
I collected those for a while. The hares could do without them.
Whiskers and all. Pressed them in a book. Dried them. Had a
few hundred of them.

Got bored with that hobby and moved on.

R.
±
2003-07-01 04:46:02 UTC
Post by Morpheal
Get a harelip.
I collected those for a while. The hares could do without them.
Whiskers and all. Pressed them in a book. Dried them. Had a
few hundred of them.
Got bored with that hobby and moved on.
To the eastside.
Post by Morpheal
R.

Morpheal
2003-07-02 00:24:13 UTC
Post by ±
To the eastside.
Leads to an east infection. Be careful.
I suggest going south. To the song of the south.
Ooops, too late, that door is closed, exactly as predicted.

R.
±