Cognition Factor...movie teaser p2p propagation request inside...
unknown
2005-02-08 22:55:18 UTC
'cognition' is the only game in town that's worth playing, not that i'm
cognising anything right now except accessing random memory streams
converted by plasma TV into a usenet signal, which reminds me that maybe
i should tell you about the Mckenna movie I've spent the last long time
working on, well, it's taken up all my RAM, and you look around, minus
six months. Flash. "The future is here, don't be late!", I once wrote,
not knowing it was me in the future with jaw-lock trying to ask the
inevitable question of the higher me back in the past.

aside: for those of you who use peer 2 peer setups like emule, kazaa,
etc..it would be cool if you can find, dowload and propagate the teaser
from my upcoming movie with Terence and Dennis Mckenna provisionally
titled; "Cognition Factor". The DVD will be available in a few months
from various distributors in the USA...the file isn't too big, just 3
MB, which is small enough, and unique enough, for peeps to keep in their
incoming folder..tia..

search: 'cognition factor'

no signal....
nenslo
2005-02-09 07:24:18 UTC
I like playing dumb. The best part is that nobody ever suspects you of faking.
Selfs Layer
2005-02-09 18:35:02 UTC
Post by nenslo
Post by unknown
'cognition' is the only game in town that's worth playing,
I like playing dumb. The best part is that nobody ever suspects you of faking.
Whaaaaa? Did sumbuddy say they needed to take a dump??

USE ME! USE ME!!

Selfs Layer
Rev. ErRoR
2005-02-09 18:42:41 UTC
Post by Selfs Layer
Post by nenslo
Post by unknown
'cognition' is the only game in town that's worth playing,
I like playing dumb. The best part is that nobody ever suspects you of faking.
Whaaaaa? Did sumbuddy say they needed to take a dump??
USE ME! USE ME!!
Selfs Layer
I thought you'd already been used! Cool ! that means I'm not too late.
I see you like to self defecate. Shooby doo wop I'm the Scat man.

Rev Err End
--
Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it.
Hannah Arendt