The Tenerife Experiment and onwards to cognition with Dennis Mckenna!
Schwann CyberShaman
2004-07-24 10:07:18 UTC
The Tenerife Experiment and onwards to cognition with Dennis Mckenna!

Somewhere in the not too distant past I experienced some of the stuff that you'll read about, and
experience via a movie that I've made in Spain from footage taken at the IAC Observatory on Tenerife
last month.

Links to Tenerife Experiment are

http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/Schwann/

and

http://www.webtrance.co.za/Travelblog/chapter9_The_Tenerife_Experiment.htm

Onwards towards cognition, Dennis Mckenna is scheduled to meet me next week on the Costa Del Sol and
after that we'll be heading for Ibiza, legendary island stronghold of the Goddess Tanit. I may be
too busy to write for a while because I haven't yet grokked when we're going to do the filming, and
indeed, exactly what we're going to be filming, as I have 6 hours of Terence at Rustlers in South
Africa (1996) on audio that I'm hoping Dennis can interact with. I'm planning to shoot Dennis (Canon
XM-2 MiniDV 3CCD cam and sennheisser mike in 16:9) on a chromagreen background then transport him
into a digital reality where he'll interact with Terence. So, as you can imagine, there is no easy
way to predict what will happen.

schwann
www.webtrance.co.za/
www.webtrance.co.za/Travelblog
M Otis Beard
2004-07-26 07:28:43 UTC
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
The Tenerife Experiment and onwards to cognition with Dennis Mckenna!
Because admitting that you can't think is the first step. Onwards to cognition!
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
Somewhere in the not too distant past I experienced some of the stuff that
Freckles lets out once a month. The police report is something I'm sure
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
you'll read about, and experience via a movie that I've made in Spain from
my own doody, in which I cut off my wife's feet to add to my collection of
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
footage taken at the IAC Observatory on Tenerife last month.
Links to Tenerife Experiment are
tenuous at best, like the links between the tortured neurons in my "brain".
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/Schwann/
has a lot of shameless ego-drunk hippie-dippy nonsense on it,
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
and
http://www.webtrance.co.za/Travelblog/chapter9_The_Tenerife_Experiment.htm
is even worse, if that's possible. This is what drugs will do to you, kids!
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
Onwards towards cognition, Dennis Mckenna is scheduled to meet me next week on
acid in a futile attempt to teach me how to think. We'll be dorktarding around
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
the Costa Del Sol and after that we'll be heading for Ibiza, legendary island
of menstruating men. We need our hands held, so we stay high enough to feel the
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
stronghold of the Goddess Tanit. I may be too busy to write for a while because
I recently discovered my genitals, which are hard to find but really neat.
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
I haven't yet grokked when we're going to do the filming, and indeed,
I'd be grokking off right now if I could find my schvantz cybershame. I dunno
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
exactly what we're going to be filming, as I have 6 hours of Terence at
the Bohemian Grove fellating Nixon and giggling. He's the star of Hunky Kaffir
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
Rustlers in South Africa (1996) on audio that I'm hoping Dennis can
listen to and act out like those Rocky Horror people that my wife likes to
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
interact with. I'm planning to shoot Dennis
as soon as his usefulness is at an end, just so I can steal his video equipment
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
(Canon XM-2 MiniDV 3CCD cam and sennheisser mike in 16:9)
I'll cut his body up into pieces (saving the feet) and photograph them
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
on a chromagreen background then transport him into a digital
equipment corp. moving van to the desert for burial. Maybe there's an afterlife
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
reality where he'll interact with Terence. So, as you can imagine, there is no
need to read my flatulent, self-aggrandizing blog if you're looking for an
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
easy way to predict what will happen.
schvantz
www.webschvantz.co.za/
www.webschvantz.co.za/Hippienonsenseblog
_Schwann_Cybershaman_
2004-07-26 23:44:18 UTC
***@gmail.com (M Otis Beard) wrote mostly negative stuff..

Hey Otis,

What cracked your shell? Was it the oil pouring out of your asshole,
or the stench of horse manure adhering to the leaking manifold of
another derelict motorcycyle? I read your blog from start to finish
and enjoyed it. You wrote about YOUR trip but what really happenned?
If you read about MY voyage on that container ship (chapter 4 onwards)
you may see something of yourself, especially if you clean all that
drivel off your screen.....btw, is your niece still forging accounts
or has she gone on to bigger things, like credit card fraud?

Schwann on the Costa del Sol shortly on Ibiza
(Eat your heart out!)
M Otis Beard
2004-07-31 10:18:24 UTC
I just love the way Schwann attempts to occupy the groovy moral high
ground right up until the moment someone makes fun of him... and then
immediately descends into the "negativism" he pretends to abhor. It's such
a nice clear window on his motives, which are purely ego-driven. So
transparent... so *Schwann*.

Anyone can be an utter laughingstock failure at making video, or writing,
or being a New Age leader of some kind, but it takes a massively
self-absorbed guy like Schwann to fail at being a fucking hippie.

Soduk, Schwanno!

M OTIS BEARD
SWINGERS
2004-07-31 22:36:45 UTC

Looking for other swingers? Just need to find someone for sex?
Check us out!
http://acc17901.com/public/swingers/index.htm
_Schwann_Cybershaman_
2004-08-01 16:25:49 UTC
schwann rote:

Hey Otis, you out of work again? System must be working, right? Thanks
for the reply. Yeh, yeh to all that. As ye sew, so shall ye reap, and
all that...but i may just do some of the stuff below, esp transporting
Dennis into a matter compiler where he'll be compiled as a memetic
construct that'll be able to turn a negative geneswarm around, just in
the nick of time...for you, it's the digital equipment corp? the only
part of your post I can't understand is the part where you tell peeps
there's no need to read any of my recent blogs (linx below..pictures
and movies on site)...you've been reading them, right? It's just
another step.

aside: Wait and see what happenned at Tanit's Temple on Ibiza.

</voiceinthebackground) "C'mon up! It's fun! It's zany! Three trips
for a dollar!/>

Well, that's as whoo whoo as I get these days...

love

schwann
http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/Schwann/
www.webtrance.co.za/Travelblog

I'm planning to shoot Dennis
Post by M Otis Beard
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
reality where he'll interact with Terence.
So, as you can imagine, there
is no
Kevin S. Wilson
2004-08-01 19:53:14 UTC
Post by _Schwann_Cybershaman_
Hey Otis, you out of work again? System must be working, right?
Oh, that's rich. Schwang "flaming" Motis about unemployment.

Tell me, Schwang, where and in what capacity are you employed? Care to
post your resume for our perusal?
--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"Who put these fingerprints on my imagination?"
Kevin S. Wilson
2004-07-26 16:32:34 UTC
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
I may be too busy to write for a while
THANK YOU, GOD! THANK YOU!
Post by Schwann CyberShaman
because I haven't yet grokked when we're going to do the filming, and
indeed, exactly what we're going to be filming, as I have 6 hours of Terence at Rustlers in South
Africa (1996) on audio that I'm hoping Dennis can interact with. I'm planning to shoot Dennis (Canon
XM-2 MiniDV 3CCD cam and sennheisser mike in 16:9) on a chromagreen background then transport him
into a digital reality where he'll interact with Terence. So, as you can imagine, there is no easy
way to predict what will happen.
No easy way? Sure there is. You'll stumble around in a drug-induced
stupor and end up with a bunch of hippy-dippy video nonsense. What's
so hard about predicting that?
--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"You can safely ignore Kevin in order to
maximise life's experience." --A. Loon, in alt.religion.kibology